If you were unaware, Firefox is now available for you to download on your iOS device (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch) right now. There’s only one little catch. You must have a New Zealand iTunes Account. But this is hardly a problem, as it’s super simple to create one. Here’s how:
- Launch the App Store on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Scroll to the bottom and click on your ID. Then choose “Sign Out”
- Now, go to any free app in the App Store and try to download it
- You’ll see a prompt asking you to “Use Existing Apple ID” or “Create New Apple ID”. Tap Create New Apple ID.
- Now you’ll be prompted to select a country. Choose New Zealand and hit next.
- After you agreed, you can begin filling in the rest of your information like email, password, etc. Then press Next.
- Now, a verification email should have been sent to your email you provided. Tap “Done”.
- Now you should be prompted to sign in, and if you are, use the new account you just made. If you’re not prompted, just try to download any free app again.
- Search up “Firefox” and you should now see it since you’re on your New Zealand App Store account!
- After you’ve downloaded the app, you can go ahead and sign out of that account an back into your normal iTunes Account. That’s it! Enjoy your new Firefox app on your iPhone!
Let us know if you want more tutorials like this in the future!